The ATF is always in need of volunteers to help the organisation. Without volunteers, the ATF would not exist.
Everyone has a talent or speciality which could be put to good use to support The ATF such as:
- Marketing - Ideas to improve the image, attract members to the organisation and connect to sponsors.
- Telephone Support Liaison - Encourage members to volunteer time to speak to others.
- Host an ATF Gold Bow Day Event by raising awareness and selling Gold Bows in your workplace or connecting to friends and family.
- Organise a Fundraiser and donate money raised to The ATF to continue the work of the organisation and raise much needed awareness Australia wide.
- Become an ATF Member and Organise Member Meetings in your local area.
- Promote the ATF to Sponsors and Partners to help grow the ATF.
- Become part of the ATF Office Support at our Parramatta NSW Head Office.
- Host an ATF BiG Breakfast/Brunch as a fundraiser and to raise awareness of the Importance of Good Thyroid Health through iodine enriched foods and supplementation for pregnant women.
Volunteer Application Form
Your form submission has been recieved.